If you’re familiar with my content, you know that I am all about showing kindness. Kindness can be shown in many ways to many people; strangers, family and friends, coworkers, our pets, and even ourselves. One of my favorite ways to be kind is by giving compliments. Also, compliments don’t take a lot — just a few kind words. They’re simple, and that’s what makes them so sweet.
There’s nothing like a nice compliment to brighten up your day. And that’s why I will be listing 25 compliments to do just that for others, and you as well — It sure makes me happy to know that I was able to make a positive difference, even if it’s a small one.
Compliments about Character
I believe that a person’s character tells you a lot about who they are. Therefore, one of my favorite type of compliments are those that are about what you like about someone’s personality or character. It’s a real confidence booster when you feel appreciated for who you are on the inside.
- You are a blessing in my life.
- If there were more people like you in the world, it would be a better place.
- I admire how you aren’t afraid to be you.
- Your laugh fills the room with a sweet melody.
- I appreciate your honesty.
- I’m always learning wisdom when I’m with you.
- You are so kind.
- One thing I like about you is despite the fact that you are a good listener, when you do speak, you speak with purpose.
- You have a heart of gold.
- You’re one of a kind.
Compliments About Appearance
Whenever we compliment someone’s appearance, we need to make sure we do it respectfully. While compliments can be a wonderful way to be kind, we want to avoid making anyone uncomfortable. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t compliment someone’s appearance–just make sure that you’re saying it in a way that you feel will boost someone’s confidence and help them feel comfortable.
- You are beautiful–inside and out.
- That color suits you perfectly!
- You look great today.
- I love your sense of style–it’s so chic.
- Your smile is so contagious.
Compliments for Close Kin
There are some things that you can’t compliment a person with unless you know them really well–here are a few examples of compliments for the people that you love and know the most.
- You glow.
- I always know that I can count on you.
- You’re even better than a unicorn, because you’re real.
- You are the best (blank) in the world!
- Thank you for being a true friend.
- I have so much respect for you.
- You are irreplaceable: there’s only one you.
- I couldn’t imagine my life without you.
- I thank God for you.
- You inspire me.
Compliments don’t have to be long. What matters is that they’re genuine and lift people up. Kindness is a fruit of the Holy Spirit–so let’s be God’s examples and spread some kindness–today and everyday.
What’s the most heartfelt compliment that you’ve ever received? Tell me down below.
Have a beautiful day, everyone!
One thought on “25 Kind Compliments to Brighten Someone’s Day”
[…] 25 Kind Compliments to Brighten Someone’s Day […]
LikeLiked by 1 person