In my home, we tell each other ‘I love you’ multiple times a day. In the morning when we wake up, throughout the day and before we go to sleep. And by family I don’t necessarily ONLY mean people that are blood related–I mean the people who love us, care about our well being, and are present in our lives.
We all have people who are constantly supporting us through it all, and those are the same people who deserve an ‘I love you’ for their contributions in our lives.
To be honest, I believe ‘I love you’ should be spoken as well as showed through actions. The words are extremely colorful in the sense that they can be said (or shown) in more ways than one. And these are some examples:
- give them a hug
- treat them to breakfast in bed (only if you are 16 or older and/or your parents allow you to cook unattended)
- be patient and listen more
- leave a motivational note
- spend quality time
- let someone else choose what movie to watch or game to play during family time
- say ‘I love you’–that’s probably the simplest, of all of these ideas LOL
Showing our family that we care about them isn’t hard~all it takes is a simple ‘I love you’ and a few actions to show it, here and there. Out of all the people in the world, it’s those who love us the most who need to know that we appreciate them. Don’t forget; the next second, the next minute, the next hour, nor the next day on this Earth are promised for ANYONE.
Therefore, make the most of every day, and never let a day go by without telling your loved ones ‘I love you.’
Have a beautiful day, everybody! God blessed you all! ✨