Happy Saturday everyone! ♡
Everyday of our lives may not go exactly how we expected. But even when this happens, there tends to be some of the small things–the everyday gems that some can take for granted–that never fail to put a smile on your face. Believe it or not, it’s the little things in life that can make the most memorable, joyful, and brightest days of all. Here’s some of my everyday gems that never cease to make me happy.
1. Laughing with the ones I love.
2. The soothing sound of rain. It’s perfect for naps.
3. An unexpected hug.
4. Art. Whether I’m making it or viewing someone else’s it always makes me happy.
5. Matching my entire outfit. From my jewelry, to my socks, to my hair.
6. Hot chocolate. Especially on a cold or rainy afternoon.
7. Reading the Bible in the morning–there’s no better way to start my day.
8. Spending time with Goodmommy (a.k.a. my grandmother). She’s my best friend.
9. My betta fish, Peace; he’s like the baby of the house.
10. Singing. I can be a little shy when it comes to doing it in front of others, but I still love it.
11. A hot, long bath, particularly after a really busy day.
12. Binging my judge shows–and cooking competitions, too.
13. Helping and inspiring others.
15. Staying up late on the weekends.
16. Seeing people be kind to one another, regardless of their differences.
17. Taking naps
18. Roller coasters, even though I haven’t rode one in FOREVER due to COVID.
19. Organization. If you can’t already tell, I’m a perfectionist ;).
20. Writing and blogging.
21. Good music.
22. Chocolate. Boy, do I love chocolate.
23. Reading novels on the couch in my living room.
24. Rainbows, but especially when they are super vibrant.
25. The feeling of being early.
26. Pop Tarts–strawberry is my favorite.
Believe it or not, thankful people are some of the happiest people in the world. I truly hope that this was a reminder to you all that it’s important that we never take the little things in life for granted. Making a list of the things that make you smile is a great way to practice being thankful for all of life’s small (but valuable) treasures.
LET’S CHAT~What are the top 5 things that make you feel happy?
Have a beautiful and blessed day everybody! God bless you all and I’ll see you next time! ♡