Many of us have a male role model in our lives who makes us laugh, remains present, provides for us, teaches us, and always has a listening ear: this my friends, is a father. There are so many dedicated dads out there that, just like their female counterparts, deserve to be celebrated.
Father’s Day is on June 19th . . . in other words, right around the corner. To show our dads how much we appreciate them, it’s time to start to think about what we should buy (or make) as their gift(s). To help you get started, here is a list filled with 10 thoughtful Father’s Day gift ideas for the father figure in your life.
1. Grill — A savory surprise for any dad who often cooks for those he loves is an upgraded grill. Think of it as a gift for your entire family; you’ll all get to enjoy the next family barbecue.
2. Deluxe Shaving Kit — Do you have a father who has been using cheap safety razers for as long as you can remember? Give your dad a cleaner look with a luxury kit that will allow him to shave in style.
3. Robot Vacuum — Stay-at home dads are on the rise these days. But just because some dads do the housework, doesn’t mean they like cleaning. A robot vacuum that sweeps the floors will serve as a very well deserved break.
4. Wallet — No one ever said that Father’s Day gifts had to be complicated. A leather wallet is an item that your dad can carry around during any outing; a constant reminder of your love and appreciation.
5. Slideshow Picture Presentation — A tear jerker of a Father’s Day gift is a video containing photos of you and your siblings with your dad, from the time you were babies up until now. In between, you could also show a sweet clip of you and each of your siblings sharing what you love about your father. This is a nice idea if you want to do something for your father that your entire family can enjoy.
6. A Book of Dad Jokes — Dads are the kings of corny dad jokes; they always know how to make us laugh, and maybe even embarrass us while doing it. In good fun, a book filled with a large supply of dad jokes are sure to put a smile on the face of any father who likes to make others laugh.
7. Wireless Charging Station — If your father works from home or in an office atmosphere, chances are he uses a lot of electronics. A portable charging station that doesn’t need a cord is a mess-free solution for charging his devices when he’s on the go or working at his desk.
8. Funny “Best Dad Ever” Mug — Maybe you have a father who drinks a cup of coffee every morning before work. A mug for the best dad ever–especially one that can make him laugh–will likely go to good use.
9. Cologne — Many men enjoy the feeling of smelling good, including fathers. A cologne with a fresh scent that fits your dad’s personality will be a good addition to his fragrance wardrobe.
10. Comfy Sneakers — Never have I met a dad who doesn’t appreciate a nice pair of sneakers. Shoes are a really nice way to add a versatile–yet comfortable–item to your father’s wardrobe. Perfect for every dedicated dad.
Fathers are truly a blessing from God; our Heavenly Father and the best dad there is. They are a huge influence in how we learn life lessons and how to be responsible, good people in this world. Here is a huge thank you to all the loving fathers out there who do everything they can to give their children the lives that they’ve never had. You are definitely appreciated!
Have a spectacular day or night everybody! Peace in! 💙