What’s up, everyone! My name is Q’Zion, and welcome back to my blog! I pray that you all are doing amazing. This last week of my summer break, I’ve honestly been in the mood to write about random, fun things. So after searching the web for a colorful arrangement of blog post ideas, I figured that a post to help you guys get to know me better would be a great choice.
I came up with 12 random facts about me, and I hope you all enjoy them! Let’s get started! ♡
12 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m not a candy lover in any shape or form . . . but my love for chocolate is never-ending.
2. I’m super good at poetry, but not the best at songwriting. I find it pretty difficult to write a song from scratch, just because I try to imagine the melody that would pair with the lyrics mid-stream. But poetry has always been a walk in the park, for me. So if I ever do want to compose music, I try to treat it as a poem and go from there.
3. Cooking competitions, house hunting shows, animal documentaries, and reality judge series are my main sources of entertainment. It’s not necessarily that I don’t watch cartoons, movies and shows at all, but many of the shows that I DID watch took a long break or ended. I think at that point I was like; yeah . . . let’s watch something new.
4. When I was little, this family friend gave me this stuffed bear with a bow headband and a white dress with my first name, “Q’Zion” embroidered on the front. I call her “Q’Zion-Bear” because of her signature dress, and she remains my favorite of my many stuffed animals to this day.
5. I love reading just as much as I love writing. In fact, I think that the books that I read have a huge impact on what I write.
6. I’ve never learned how to ride a bike. Though I really want to work on that, soon.
7. Crying is an extremely rare sight in my book. Not just because I’m a happy person, in general, but I’m also not very emotional. In fact, it kind of runs in my family.
8. When I was little, I was always one of the tallest kids in my class. But apparently, my growth stunted a bit when I became homeschooled, because now I’m on the shorter side at 5’1.
9. In my house, I’m the literal grammar police. Seriously though: when you’re with me, slang does NOT slide.
10. When watching animal and veterinarian series, I’m usually fascinated by the surgeries. The way I see it, learning about how animal procedures work is pretty good knowledge to have. But Goodmommy . . . yeah, not so much. Still, shows that are about animals are some of our favorites to watch together: especially Critter Fixers and The Zoo.
11. In the future, I’d like to learn how to speak French, Korean, and Japanese. In fact, I recently have enjoyed learning about different cultures and languages.
12. As a little girl, I was obsessed with the color pink. But now I’m more of a purple girl.
Yep, this was definitely the fun post that I was itching to write! It makes me happy to post simple things about me with you all–I guess because they’re just me writing about some of the authentic, funny, and happiest parts of my life. Hopefully I was able to make you smile with what I had to share.
What are some random things about you? Also, do we have anything in common, on this list? Feel free to share your responses in the comments! ♡
Have a beautiful and blessed day, everybody! God bless you all, and as always, peace in! ♡