Yes. Yes you have read the title correctly.
Guess what, y’all! This is my 100th post on The Joys and Trials of A Christian Teen! I just want to say thank you all so much for all of your support! I appreciate every single one of you who have stopped by to spread some love on my blog!
I didn’t know what to expect when I first started this journey, which is still a work in progress. However, I am thankful to God for the progress that I have made, so far, and I am so excited to see how this blog continues to grow and improve, in the future.
God is so Good! 🎉
Since this day is so important, I wanted to post a BANGER! 🎉
So, let’s do it! Here are 45 Acts of Kindness!
1. Call a friend or family member that you haven’t spoken to for a while. Ask them how they are doing.
2. Leave a flower bouquet on someone’s doorstep.
3. Send an encouraging email.
4. Plant a tree.
5. Give your sibling a hug.
6. Donate a baked good or something that you made to those in need.
7. Tutor someone.
8. Write positive messages on sticky notes and put them in places where your family can see them.
9. Like a post that you enjoyed.
10. Give a stranger a compliment.
11. Have anything that you don’t use anymore? Give it to someone else.
12. Wash the dishes for your parents.
13. Get a library book.
14. Send a ‘Thank You’ card to a soldier or veteran.
15. Donate some of your old books to a library.
16. Ask a family member, “What is your least favorite chore?” Then, do that chore for them.
17. Smile more.
18. Donate your hair.
19. Ride your bike to school or work.
20. Write an inspirational poem.
21. Teach someone how to read.
22. Avoid complaining.
23. Enjoy your favorite dessert.
24. Share your food with someone else.
25. Volunteer for a good cause.
26. Tell your sibling something you love about them.
27. Hold the door open for someone.
28. Teach someone how to make a paper crane.
29. If you do something wrong, apologize for it.
30. Tell your guardian that you love them.
31. Watch someone else’s favorite movie.
32. Give your mom, dad, or guardian breakfast in bed.
33. Unplug from social media for a day or week.
34. Adopt a pet.
35. Say, “You look awesome!” to yourself in the mirror.
36. Tell a joke.
37. Write positive messages on the sidewalk in chalk.
38. Start a fundraiser to raise money for a good cause.
39. Make a scarf for someone.
40. Donate blankets and scarves to the homeless.
41. Help your parents make dinner.
42. Make a “Feel Better” card for someone.
43. Ask your guardian(s) and/or grandparent(s) about their childhood.
44. Pick up the trash in your neighborhood. But with gloves, of course.
45. Read a book to kids at your local library.
I hope you all enjoyed this list of 45 Acts of Kindness! Please comment down below #100thpost with the “🎉” emoji to celebrate the 100 post anniversary of The Joys and Trials of a Christian Teen!
Again, I thank you all for the amazing support! Have an amazing day! Remember to be kind!
Galatians 6:9-10 NIV – Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.