Hey, everyone! My name is Q’Zion, and welcome to The Joys and Trials of a Christian Teen! Today is Sunday, and that means a new week has officially begun. Regardless of what this upcoming week has in store for you, Sundays are a time for us to relax, recharge, and start off our week strong!
Positive affirmations are the perfect way to make sure your week is productive. And if Thanksgiving is coming up where you live, I’m sure we could all use a little bit of self care before the holiday season comes around!
Here are 25 fun, relaxing, and positive affirmations to help you start your week! Let’s get this party started!
25 Positive Affirmations to Begin Your Week
1. This week will be better than the last/ the best one yet!
2. This week, I will take time to recharge.
3. I am grateful for today, and I look forward to the week ahead of me.
4. I chose happiness today.
5. I am confident in the abilities that God has blessed me with.
6. This week, I will achieve my goals.
7. I am positive and creative.
8. I am enough, this week and forever.
9. I can handle whatever this week throws at me.
10. I am blessed.
11. My self-confidence is at an all-time high!
12. God is with me: there’s nothing I can’t do!
13. I will not allow anything to disturb my peace.
14. Many good things will happen, this week.
15. I am capable of doing great things!
16. I choose success and the work that will get me there!
17. This week is my time to shine!
18. I am unique, and proud of it!
19. I am exactly who God made me to be, and I will let my light shine, this week!
20. I will grow stronger every day, this week!
21. Today, I’ll take time to take care of myself.
22. Today is the new day that God has made!
23. My life has a purpose and a meaning.
24. Today, I chose healing.
25. This week will be a blessing in my life and the lives of others.
Whether or not it’s actually Sunday, for you, these positive affirmations are a great way to boost your energy level and make your week even more productive! And saying kind things to ourselves is one of the key factors to doing great things! I encourage you to try out these affirmations for yourself, and see just how positive your week can be!
Please tell me down below in the comments, which one of these encouraging and inspirational statements did you like the most? I would love to hear from you!
Have a happy and healthy rest of your day and/or night! God bless you all, and I will catch you next time! Peace in! ♡