While some people, which may include some of you, are still on Winter Break, I went back to school (virtual public school) this Tuesday. To be honest, I miss being on break. The time just flew by so quickly! Although, I must admit that I’m glad that I’m back.
Since a very young age, I’ve always loved school, and all the wisdom that I gain from learning.
Today, I’m going to do an overview of some of the things that I posted/did during winter break, or as I like to call it, a Winter Break Wrap Up. The overview will include pictures, links, and small descriptions of some of the posts that I shared with you all while I was out of school.
Are you ready? Let’s begin!
During my break, I was able to spend a lot of time with Goodmommy (grandmother/guardian.) Although we didn’t go outside of the house for Christmas (Due to the rise in COVID cases), we did spend much needed quality time together. We also did a lot of baking—most of which was cookies. We made sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies, all of which were delicious!
My Favorite Posts
Here’s some link to some of my favorite posts that I wrote during the break. Enjoy!
- Remembering the Reason for the Season – I explain the true reason why we celebrate Christmas: the birth of Jesus, my Savior.
- Merry Christmas Eve – This was kind of a story post where I shared my excitement and feelings about Christmas, which arrived the next day. I also added some of my favorite Christmas songs and a picture of my Christmas tree.
- What I Got for Christmas — Christmas 2021 – A Christmas haul where I share most of my gifts that I received for Christmas. I’m really happy with how this post came together.
- Let’s end 2021 the right way! – I provided some tips on how to end 2021 (and start 2022) with a happy spirit!
- A Go-To Guide on How to Make Successful New Year’s Resolutions – Well…the title pretty much speaks for itself, lol.
Christmas Tree Photos
Finally, here are a few pictures of our Christmas tree. Even though we took it down yesterday, God’s presence and the pictures help keep the memories alive. Besides, one of the best things about Christmas is that it comes around again every year!
I hope you all enjoyed this Winter Break Wrap Up! It was a joy to write!
What was your favorite part of Christmas break? Please comment down below.
See you later, y’all! Have a blessed day! ✨